Thursday, May 23, 2019

Wilder Food

Homemade Quinoa Chocolate Chip Cookie in the top right

Cafe: Wilder Food
Address: 382 Keele St.
Phone: 416-901-2960
Operating Hours: Mon-Sun 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Website: www.wilderfood.ca


Interior





Menu

Drinks - Soy/Almond/Lactose-Free Options?: Yes to all
- Also has homemade cashew milk available
- Coffee beans from Propeller Coffee
- Chai is made from scratch
- Organic tumeric and matcha latte available

Food - Vegan/Vegetarian/Gluten-Free Options?: Yes to all
- Menu items are wheat-free and refined sugar-free
- Everything is locally sourced
- Spelt flour is used
- Golden Milk available





Cashew Milk Flat White, $4.50


Turkey Brie Open-Faced, $11


Dragonfruit Acai Smoothie Bowl, $9/$10



Review

Wilder Food is a quaint cafe located in the Junction, tucked in the north-west corner of Keele and Dundas West. Spacious and cozy, Wilder Food offers a lovely array of breakfast and brunch items. If you bring friends or family, they have a selected assortment of games you can enjoy yourself with. I went through a couple of fun rounds with Exploding Kittens!

I got to try some of Wilder's menu items, including one of the specials which was the Turkey Brie Open-Faced, which was absolutely to die for! I'm not sure how often they would have this dish on special, but I highly recommend it if you see it on the menu. I also got to try the Dragonfruit Acai Smoothie Bowl, which I would like to describe as "summertime in a bowl". It's super refreshing, packed with healthy goodness and perfect after a good workout or when summer finally rolls around. The Cashew Milk Flat White was very rich and creamy. I don't drink flat whites normally so I can't really compare but I didn't mind it's thick texture at all!

If you live in The Junction or in a nearby area, I definitely recommend coming to Wilder Food for brunch. It's an underrated cafe with loads of Instagrammable and delicious plates for everyone to enjoy! Cause if these photos do not convince you, I don't know what will.

No comments:

Post a Comment