Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Bengal Curry House


Restaurant: Bengal Curry House
Address: 17 Fox St.
Phone: 07-3893-4266
Store Hours: Mon-Sat 5 PM - Close, Sun CLOSED
Website: www.bengalcurryhouse.com.au


Interior




Menu




Review

Bengal Curry House is a small family owned restaurant in Wynnum. I arrived with my cousin and her children, eager to have some Indian food. I am a huge fan of Indian food but I don't get to eat it as often as I'd like.

I noticed while we were there, there was only one girl taking care of everything. She was the hostess, server, and busser! Luckily, the restaurant wasn't so busy, but I thought they could at least hired one other person. I wouldn't be surprised if she helped out in the kitchen as well.

My cousin ordered for us some naan bread and three different kind of curries with lamb and chicken. I obsessed over one of the curries, which I unfortunately do not recall which. Menu items were approximately $15-20 AUD. Overall, it was a good Indian restaurant.
 
Bengal Curry House on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment