Friday, November 16, 2018

[Event] The National Women's Show



Event: The National Women's Show
Date: November 9-11, 2018
Location: Metro Toronto Convention Centre
Website: www.nationalwomenshow.com/toronto-visitor

I had the pleasure of attending The National Women's Show this past weekend! The last time I went was back in 2016, so I was excited to return. For attendees, the best part is if you get there before the doors open to get your hands on a bag full of free goodies.

My favourite part of The National Women's Show every year is the food section. You get samples among samples of food. A lot of it this year are from health-conscious and organic companies. I've got to discover many interesting ones, such as Bru Mustard, which is a line of mustards inspired by beer.

The Ten Spot was painting nails for free and I got mine done in a pretty, chromatic brown nail polish from Essie. I loved it! It was the first time I've ever done a free beauty service at the show. There was also free hairstyling at the show but unfortunately was booked up since day one.

I didn't have time for the stage shows but I definitely went around the food section several times! You can check my Instagram stories @torontocafefood to get a glimpse of the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment