Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Jerusalem

Restaurant: Jerusalem
Address: 95 Eglinton Ave. W
Phone: 416-783-6494
Store Hours: Mon-Sun 11:30 AM - 10 PM
Website: www.jerusalemrestaurant.ca


Interior



Menu



Review

My Order: Jerusalem Kebab Supreme, $29.95

My boyfriend raved about Jerusalem for quite some time. He kept telling me that we needed to go at least once, so we finally went to the Eglinton West location. Jerusalem is a family oriented restaurant that specializes in Middle Eastern food. The last time I went to a Middle Eastern restaurant was a year ago to Paramount by Yonge and Dundas and the food was incredibly dry. I was not impressed and I avoided going to Middle Eastern restaurants up until now.

We ordered the Jerusalem Kebab Supreme, which was a large portion for two people. It came with yellow rice, salad, and lamb. Unlike the experience I had at Paramount, the lamb was delicious and tender. I enjoyed the meal and we were both full by the end of it. The meal was definitely a good deal for two people. I definitely recommend Jerusalem if you love Middle Eastern food and would like to take your family out for dinner.

Jerusalem on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment