Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Loaded Pierogi

Restaurant: Loaded Pierogi
Address: 9 1/2 Church St.
Phone: 647-344-0088
Store Hours: Mon-Thu 11:30 AM - 10 PM, Fri-Sat 11:30 AM - 11 PM, Sun 11:30 AM - 5 PM
Website: www.loadedpierogi.com


Interior



Menu



Review

My Order: Ms. Piggy, $11

I wanted to try Loaded Pierogi when I first heard about it. I love pierogies and I don't get to eat them very often. My boyfriend and I went to the new restaurant about a week or so after it opened.

Loaded Pierogi is a decent size restaurant located right beside the cafe called Hank's (both establishments are by the same owners). There are many ways to have your pierogies. Some of the exciting dishes are The Donald Duck (you get an entire confit duck leg!), The Caramel Apple (more savoury), and more. I ordered Ms. Piggy because I thought it was a suitable choice for myself by title. However, I was a wee disappointed when I realized it was plainer than my boyfriend's Porky Pig since mine costed more. I enjoyed my meal nonetheless. I do think Porky Pig tastes better because of the bacon and cheddar cheese.

You can order a vodka flight ($12) here, something I don't see very often because beer flights are more popular. You get three 1 oz. drink from their bronze, silver and gold menu each. They have other alcoholic beverages, including signature cocktails.

Loaded Pierogi is great for some comfort food and for any pierogi fan. I wouldn't mind coming back and trying something else in the future.


Loaded Pierogi on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment