Monday, May 11, 2015

Bareburger

Restaurant: Bareburger
Address: 111 Dundas St. W
Phone: 647-345-2273
Store Hours: Mon-Thurs 11 AM - 10 PM, Fri 11 AM - 11 PM, Sat 12-11 PM Sun 12-10 PM
Website: 111-dundas-st-w-toronto.bareburger.com


Interior



Menu




Review

My Order: Socal, $11.85

A group of friends wanted to meet up for a movie and dinner. Originally, the restaurant suggested was on Danforth whilst the movie screening was going to happen downtown. It would be a hassle to go from point A to B. I suggested Bareburger because it was a newly opened restaurant that I saw on BlogTO and it was much closer to the theater.

Bareburger is a pleasant restaurant with a modern take on the cabin theme. They emphasize on "all Bareburger meats are free-range, pasture raised, humanely raised, antibiotic, gluten-free, and hormone-free". This is great if these points are important to you when buying meat.

I scanned through the menu to realize that none of the burgers came with fries or some sort of side. I was not happy that I had to pay $11.85 for a burger that wasn't big and had no sides. Had I done my research beforehand, I wouldn't have chose to come here. That's just the penny-pincher inside of me huffing and puffing. The burger was decent, but it didn't stand out tremendously either. I understood where the price point was coming from, but still, no fries with that??

If you don't mind paying premium for organic burgers with no sides, then try out Bareburger.

Bareburger on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment