Monday, May 25, 2015

Fat Dog Cafe & Bar

Restaurant: Fat Dog Cafe & Bar
Address: 1161 Arawa St.
Phone: +07 347 7586
Store Hours: Mon-Wed 7 AM - 9 PM, Thurs-Sat 7 AM - 9:30 PM, Sun 7 AM - 9 PM
Website: www.fatdogcafe.co.nz


Interior



Menu




Review

My Order: Seafood Curry with Rice, $10 NZD

When I was in Rotorua, I got to stop by a popular local restaurant called Fat Dog Cafe & Bar. Their chalkboard menu was packed from one end to the other. You definitely needed the long line up that you would be waiting in to decide for what you wanted. The restaurant had a chill and fun vibe to it. It was great for groups to hang out at. They also have a back patio for you to enjoy your meal.

The Seafood Curry with Rice I had wasn't exactly amazing, but it was edible. I think I should've tried something else. I wanted to get the most bang for my buck since seafood tended to be more expensive. Though now that I think of it, seafood is a lot cheaper down south compared to Toronto...

Fat Dog Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment