Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Corellis

Cafe: Corellis
Address: 46 Victoria Rd.
Phone: 09-445-4151
Store Hours: Mon-Sun 7 AM - Late
Website: www.corelliscafe.co.nz


Interior




Menu



Review

My Order: Chocolate/Caramel Milkshake, $5.50

When I was in Auckland, I toured around the local sites. There is a small island called Devonport, which is about a 20 minute boat ride from Auckland. It's like the suburbs for us Torontonians, except on a separate island. After I climbed a huge mountain and got a gorgeous view of Auckland from a distance, I returned to the tiny strip in town by the harbour. To avoid the rain, my friend and I took refuge in a family-oriented cafe called Corellis. I ordered a milkshake for $5.50. It was either Chocolate or Caramel flavoured but I can't remember. The cup was quite large so it wasn't a bad deal.

I haven't tried anything else from Corellis but if you ever need something to eat in Devonport, you can check this place out.

Corelli’s Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment