Saturday, October 18, 2014

Encore Catering

Company: Encore Catering
Address: 5000 Dufferin St.
Phone: 416-661-4460
Website: www.encorecatering.com


Menu




Review

I was able to experience the luxury of Encore Catering during their open house. Encore Catering is a family-run business that was established in 1979. Their passion for fine culinary skills and catering really shone through during this fabulous event. Media and VIPs had the opportunity to mingle and try an amazing range of dishes that showcased the different types of food Encore Catering offers.

I got to try a few cocktails from barchef toronto, a company that provides the ultimate cocktail experience. A couple of my favourites were their Basil Daiquiri and Sailor's Mojito! I admit, if I didn't have to drive home that day I would've tried the entire drink menu! They make each cocktail unique to its own. For example, the Rocket contains pomegranate seeds!

My favourite food stations had to be the Tapas and Philly Cheese stations. They had food items that I generally would not have on a daily basis nor at restaurants! All the food was made fresh on the spot and created beautifully with detail. The desserts they had were plentiful as well! I wish I took the opportunity to try every single sweet but by that time, I was happily stuffed with everything else.

Overall, Encore Catering has a great selection of food that would be perfect for catering. They do all sorts of events, from weddings to small corporate gatherings. If you would like more details on their catering, please check out their website!



Encore Catering on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. This is my very first time that I am visiting here and I’m truly pleasurable to see everything at one place. catering Toronto

    ReplyDelete