Friday, October 31, 2014

Toronto Popcorn Company


Company: Toronto Popcorn Company
Address: 147 Baldwin St.
Phone: 416-834-4880
Store Hours: Mon-Sun 11 AM - 7 PM
Website: www.torontopopcorncompany.com


Interior




Menu




Review

My Order: Small Blueberry, $4


I saw a picture someone posted on Facebook of the popcorn bag they picked up from the Toronto Popcorn Company. My interest was piqued and I started to see a buzz about this store online. Essentially, it's a specialty shop dedicated to popcorn. They have a wide range of flavours, including: Cheesy BBQ, Honey Mustard, Buffalo Kick, and more! My favourite type of popcorn from them are their candied flavoured ones. Some candied flavours included are: Banana, Toffee, Black Cherry and more! I got myself a small pack of Blueberry popcorn and my friend picked up the Lemon one when we were there.

I honestly think this is a cute place to pick up a surprise snack for a friend or for yourself. They have samples available so you could try before you buy. Their prices are wallet-friendly as well. It's my favourite specialty store within Kensington Market so far and I high recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment