Friday, November 14, 2014

[Event] Gluten Free Garage

Event: Gluten Free Garage
Location: Artscape Wychwood Barns
Date: November 9, 2014


Gluten Free Garage is a one day pop-up marketplace for everything delicious and gluten-free. This event allows people to discover new brands and show that gluten-free food can be delicious!


I attended the event for the first time this past Sunday. There were quite a few bakeries, including the popular bakery Dufflet. There were a few beer and cider brands that I quite enjoyed. Two of my favourites were Snowman Top Hat Ale and Bard's (it reminded me of lychee).  I got to sample a variety of snacks and pastas as well.


The place was packed with people throughout the time I was there. I definitely recommend this event if you are gluten-intolerant. It's also perfect for the entire family to attend, especially if you live near Wychwood Barns.

1 comment:

  1. How could I have missed this event? This looks awesome.

    I will try out the Bard's beer. Thanks for the recommendation. Always looking for GF beers.

    ReplyDelete