Wednesday, November 12, 2014

[Event] The Luxury Chocolate Show 2014

Show: The Luxury Chocolate Show
Location: Roy Thomson Hall
Date: November 2, 2014


From October 11 - November 2 of 2014, chocolate lovers across Toronto were able to indulge at the Toronto Chocolate Festival. The Chocolate Ball, Tasty Tours's chocolate tour, and Chocolate High Tea were a few events that were a part of the festival. The entire show is produced by Joey Cee, who has created many successful shows in Toronto since 1965. 

Joey Cee with one of the ladies from Queen of the Kitchen - Artisan Chocolate

Being a chocolate lover, I was thrilled to attend this year's Luxury Chocolate Show. For the show's fourth year, it was hosted at the Roy Thomson Hall. At the show, you could sign up for chocolate making classes, try to win chocolate eating contests, and more! Attendees that were of legal age could sample a variety of wine and beer that paired nicely with chocolate. Some of the wine and beer companies were Highlander Beer Co., Rosehall Run, and Pelee Island Winery. My favourite new wine that I discovered was Southbrook's Cabernet Franc Rose. It was absolutely delicious! Personally I don't like wine, but I will definitely be purchasing this one in the future for a fancy dinner party. It's great for those who prefer fruity tasting drinks.


My favourite part of the show were the chocolate vendors. Attendees were able to sample chocolates from a variety of companies. Some of the brands included were Le Dolci, T by Daniel, Old Time Confections, and Earl's Kitchen and Bar. If attendees wanted to try something more than just small sample bites, tickets had to be purchased.


If you are a chocolate lover, I highly recommend that you drop by next year! I would definitely come back for 2015 and stock up. The event is just before the holidays so it's perfect for buying gifts.



3 comments:

  1. If you love chocolate then you should attend the biggest show about it, me and my friends will be there and I'm sure it will be awesome. http://www.thebigchocolateshow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! I love chocolates and would surely attend this show if gets a chance. Have found out that one of event space San Francisco is going to host a wine tasting event. I will definitely go there and will have fun tasting wines.

    ReplyDelete